Terms and Conditions - Entry into Extreme Route
1. The entry into to the Old Lower Parts of the Bear Cave is the amateur speleological adventure tour. Therefore, the absence of medical contraindications and good physical condition are expected from participants.
2. Adults are allowed to enter the route after signing an appropriate statement (Appendix 1 to the Terms and Conditions ).
3. Maximum group size is 6 participants plus a guide.
4. The basic price of the tour for 1 participant is 300 PLN.
5. The transition time is approx. 2-3 hours (depending on the size and efficiency of the group).
6. The tour price includes: the service of a qualified guide, a speleological coveralls, a helmet with lighting and protective gloves. The tour organizer provides a room with changing room space where participants prepare to entry the cave.
7. Tour participants use their own shoes.
8. It is necessary to schedule the entry into Extreme Route in advance, it means, at least 2 days before expected scheduled entry date.
Telephone: 00 48 74 814 12 50 or by e-mail
9. Entry time into Extreme Route is scheduled individually.
10. While passing through Old Lower Parts of the Bear Cave, all participants are obliged to comply with the instructions given by a guide.
11. Prioritizing the safety of participants, in extreme instances the guide may refuse the entry into the cave to people who, for various reasons, do not qualify for the Extreme Route tour.