Information on the personal data processed by Stroński Park Aktywności "Jaskinia Niedźwiedzia" Sp. z o.o.
Dear Sirs, in accordance with RODO- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, (General Data Protection Regulation), which is applicable as of 25 May 2018.
Please be informed that the administrator of your personal data "ADMINISTRATOR" - is the President of Stroński Park Aktywności "Jaskinia Niedźwiedzia" Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Stronie Śląskie at ul: Kościuszki 20a., entered in the National Court Register under number: 0000390349. NIP:8811486555, REGON: 021568307., tel. (74)8141604. contact with the inspector:
We will process the personal data you entrust to us for the following purposes:
1. For the purpose necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are a party, (conclusion and performance of the contract, or to take pre-contractual action for the purpose of concluding the contract (preparation and presentation of an offer), pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the DPA.
- Booking and purchasing tickets to the Bear Cave
- Booking and purchase of accommodation
- Booking and purchasing activities at: indoor swimming pool, sports hall.
2. For the purpose necessary to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the DPA.
- Issue and storage of invoices
- Handling of complaints
3. In addition, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, we process personal data for the purpose necessary for the Administrator's legitimate aims.
- Monitoring of the facility to ensure safety
- Investigation of claims
- Replies to requests and complaints
- Creation of analyses and summaries required by the superior authority, e.g. the Regional Directorate for Environmental Protection in Wrocław
4. Insofar as we process personal data for the purpose of sending commercial information by means of electronic communication, e.g. advertisements by post or through the use of telecommunication terminal equipment, sending SMS messages with advertising content, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) RODO, this is done on the basis of the separately voluntarily given consent given to us, which can be withdrawn at any time.